We use kettlebells often in our cross training boot camp in Monmouth County. Kettlebell exercises provide superior functional, whole body fitness that can be done by anyone, from a fitness novice to a lifetime fitness junkie. Kettlebell workouts combine strength and cardio training, closely mirroring many real life situations you may find yourself face with. You may be shaking your head wondering, ‘what real life situations do I face that combine strength and cardio??”
Think about it…carrying your laptop bag and briefcase while you are running to catch the train or bus. How about dragging multiple bags of groceries up several flights of steps? Cycling on the recumbent bike or walking on the treadmill won’t get you in the shape you need to accomplish these every day tasks.
At our monmouth county boot camp, we teach you and help you execute various kettlebell exercises within our cross training workouts. Some of these include the kettlebell swing, squat, push press, clean and more.
What Can Kettlebell Workouts Do For You?
From strength and cardio to blasting fat and developing lean muscle tissue, here are some benefits of kettlebell workouts:
- Fast and effective cardio workout
- Never boring- this is not your standard run on the treadmill type of cardio
- Functional strength (to do real life tasks)
- Varied- there are many kettlebell exercises to learn and we incorporate them into our unique cross training workouts that change every day
- Knock out your cardio and strength in one efficient workout
Ready to try a cross training workout and learn some new kettlebell exercises at our Monmouth County gym? Fill out the form below and we will contact you asap. Make sure you fill it out carefully with NO typos!